Java developer for SAP E-Commerce
ICE Consultants is a leading consulting company dedicated to offering the highest quality services in business process improvement, implementation of the best SAP Solutions, CRM and business planning tools. Our passion for service and our specialization in SAP has led us to participate in more than 200 projects in sectors like Automotive and ancillary, Food and Beverage, Engineering, Industry, Distribution, Cosmetics, Pharma & Chemical, Services or Public sector.
ICE Consultants (KPS group) is setting up a new team of Java Developers in the city center of Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia borough).
This team will be in charge of software development activities related to SAP E-Commerce platforms (and connected applications). The SAP E-Commerce (component of C/4Hana Hybris) is the last release of SAP; it is cutting edge and omni-channel solution built in Java (Spring, Java EE…) that is why we are looking for people with a previous experience in Java development.
After receiving a hands-on training your main responsibilities as Java Developer would be designing and developing SAP E-Commerce solutions. You will contribute to international projects as a member of a team that uses Scrum and User Experience. You will focus on creating high-quality code and developing Java-based services and application using J2EE, Spring Framework and Web Services.
As team member you will work on a European scale in close collaboration with our other colleagues located in Germany and United Kingdom.
Furthermore, if you are willing to, you would have the opportunity to get responsibilities in consulting and management field like ensuring development deadlines and quality, assisting the consultants in the implementation tasks (functional design, configuration of vendor’s software…) or mentoring junior developers.
At last but not least you will be part of a fast growing team working on very innovative projects that will provide you many career opportunities.
- Minimum of 3 years of object-oriented software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Java programming
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Spring Framework (Spring Cloud preferred)
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with software usability concepts
- Strong logical and technical problem-solving skills
- Good level of English
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multicultural environments
- Good team player
Nice to have
- Experience in designing and developing CRM solutions (SAP, Hybris, SalesForce…)